Infections are the most common cause of human disease, and vaccines are the best defense we have against serious, preventable, and sometimes deadly contagious diseases. Vaccines help the body’s immune system prepare for future attacks. A decision to vaccinate is a decision to help protect not only individuals, but to also protect entire communities from diseases which are spread by person-to-person transmission.
- No appointment necessary
- All immunizations available during normal pharmacy hours
- No prescription needed
- Flu shots: for ages 7 and up
- Non-flu shots; for ages 14 and up
- All Tarrytown pharmacists are certified immunizers
- Medicare part B accepted
- Insured and cash-pay patients welcome*
*Subject to select insurance plans and vaccines
Tarrytown Pharmacy is committed to the health of our patients, their families, and the community of Austin as a whole. We offer a variety of immunizations which are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Tarrytown Pharmacy Proudly Offers The Following Immunizations:
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria (Td)
- HPV/Cervical Cancer
- Yellow Fever**
- Hepatitis A***
- Hepatitis B
- Typhoid (Oral Capsules)
- **Certain other immunizations are available upon request
- ***Call for vaccine availability
Tarrytown Pharmacy has been serving the Austin community since 1941. Our old-fashioned customer service and dependability are reflected in the success of our business, and the hard-earned trust of our customers old and new. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond in the care of our patients’ health and wellbeing.
Tarrytown Pharmacy is committed to the continued health of the people that live in our long-time home of Austin, Texas. An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances that someone will get seasonal flu and spread it to others. Our commitment to the health of our community, drives our desire to make access to beneficial immunizations as convenient and pleasant as possible. We offer mobile flu shot clinics, where an immunization certified pharmacist will come to you and administer these beneficial vaccines. Once again, we are sharing our mission of taking care of our community with the city of Austin.
Flu-shot clinics WHEN YOU NEED IT
Schedule a date and time that works best for your employees, residents, and community at a place of business, assisted living facility, community center, staff meeting, etc.
- Our Immunization Certified Pharmacist will come to your location
- We schedule a date and time that works best for you
- Both insured and cash-paying patients are serviced
- Flu shots are no charge to Medicare Part B patients
- All supplies and paperwork are provided
- Billing is prepared ahead of time so our mobile clinic is efficient
For more information or to schedule a clinic, please email us at email@example.com or call us at the pharmacy (512-478-6419).