Long-Term Care Services reimagined
Supporting Assisted Living Community's Staff In The Mission of Subperb Resident Care
why Tarrytown pharmacy?
A True Pharmacy Partner
- Assisted Living Communities do so much for the residents they serve, let Tarrytown Pharmacy manage the medications!
- We provide meaningful and attentive points-of-contacts that will make sure that a Community's medication needs are met
Controlling the chaos
It's time to get organized and control the chaos with Tarrytown Pharmacy's Medication Sync method!
- Medication refills are aligned to be delivered on a consistent day of the month, to work best with the operations of the Assisted Living Community.
- Tarrytown Pharmacy proactively monitors for refills and prescription inventory to minimize medication delays and improve resident's health outcomes.
Style and Function
- We provide Medication Cart solutions for Assisted Living Communities that utilize our Long Term Care Pharmacy Services
- Communities with Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing, are eligible to receive Medication Carts for storing medication blister packs.
- Carts can be customized to your exact needs and specifications, and look great as well!
In case of emergencies
Emergency/In-House Medication Kits (E-Kits)
- Give your Community Team and Residents the peace of mind of knowing that there are emergency medication available for use outside of normal pharmacy business hours
- Emergency/In-House Medication Kits are provided to the community for emergency use to not delay the start of integral treatment
- Utilizing a secure electronic reporting of the use of an emergency-kit medication, the pharmacy will be able to process the full prescription needed for the patient.
- Emergency/In-House Medication Kits are maintained and monitored by Tarrytown Pharmacy, to ensure medications are stocked and within the expiration date.