Long-Term Care Services reimagined
Supporting Assisted Living Community's Staff In The Mission of Superb Resident Care
Why Tarrytown Pharmacy?
- Tarrytown Pharmacy is a locally-owned pharmacy with strong community ties. We are proud to be a true healthcare partner by providing a wide array of services designed to keep our patients healthy, no matter what setting they reside in.
- Assisted Living Communities do so much for the residents they serve. Let Tarrytown Pharmacy manage the medications for you.
- Tarrytown Pharmacy’s points-of-contact will work with you to provide customized services that meet the needs of your community residents and care team.
Keep Scrolling for more information!
Controlling the chaos
- It's time to get organized and control the chaos with Tarrytown Pharmacy's Medication Sync method!
- Medication refills are aligned to be delivered on a consistent day of the month that best fits the needs of your community and operations.
- Tarrytown Pharmacy proactively monitors for refills and prescription inventory to minimize medication delays and improve resident's health outcomes.
Style and Function
- Communities with Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing, are eligible to receive Medication Carts for optimum storage of medication blister packs
- Carts can be customized to your exact needs and specifications.
- They also look great!
In case of emergencies
Emergency/In-House Medication Kits (E-Kits)
- Emergency/In-House Medication kits are provided to your community for those after-hour emergency situations when new intergral treatment needs to be started immediately for best outcomes.
- When you use an emergency kit medication, Tarrytown Pharmacy will receive a secure electronic report that alerts the pharmacy to process the full prescription needed for that patient.
- Emergency/In-House Medication Kits are maintained and monitored by Tarrytown Pharmacy to ensure medications are stocked and within the expiration date.
- We offer a wide array of immunizations onsite to help you meet CMS requirements. These include influenza, pneumococcal, COVID-19 and others.
- Our online consent form eliminates bulky and burdensome paperwork and helps streamline the process.
- We bring everything to you and will move between units to serve all levels of residents.
Health Screening and education services
- Tarrytown Pharmacy can assist with disease monitoring to capture residents that are having issues meeting outcome goals. Screenings include blood pressure, blood glucose, and others.
- We offer a cognitive function screening that assesses multiple domains vulnerable to the aging process.
- Tarrytown Pharmacy is an accredited provider of the Diabetes Self-Management Education & Support [DSMES] program. This program offers 1-on-1 consultation with a licensed pharmacist that helps the resident establish personalized and attainable goals.